Ahad, 17 Mac 2013

Very happy dapat Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from Yuna!

Assalamualaikum. Hello.

WOOOOOAAAAA.. what a long time , da lama gila tak blogging.
NI ha, kisahnya. nak cerita . Mcm cerita basi la kan.. tak kut.haha..
beberapa minggu yang lalu, i just recieved a Galaxy Note II From Samsung and Yuna ! watchaaa..
best gila. kat Saloma Bistro. Selepas diumumkan sebagai pemenang diantara 5000 peserta yang menyertai contest ni. Contest apa?
alahai..contest Galaxy Wonderland. The contest is about you must drawing something that can represent Malaysia to the eyes of the world. Really unexpected ! Menang kot. hehe..
Bangga juga dapat berjumpa with Yuna. Gosh , Dia tinggi gila , cantik and slim :)

Before tu here my posing2 before meet Yuna at Saloma Bistro Near MATIC (Malaysia Tourism Centre).





Dibawah ini ialah props original yang digunakan oleh Yuna.



These are some photo me and dia :)


(Dari kiri ke kanan:. Yuna Zarai; Norshalina bt Basar; Zam Zami M. Zain; Hareez Haiqal Shaari;Siow Wei Liang; Yong Kang Yun; Kwon Jae Hoon, Pengarah Urusan, Samsung Malaysia Electronics)


Disamping penyampaian hadiah, Yuna turut merasmikan lagu terbaru nya iaitu 'HOME' yang membawa lirik penuh mendalam dan melepas kerinduan beliau terhadap Malaysia.

Beberapa Keratan / Print Screen dari laman sesawang!



 

HERE THE NEW SONG BY  YUNA :

HOME (GALAXY WONDERLAND)
imfo: music video ini dirakam menggunakan SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2. GITTUW..haha


LYRIC HOME (YUNA) : 

'Home' Lyrics:

Beam like a rainbow
Proud of who you are
And colours
Why don't you let it show
We are beautiful

Oooh
Never forget that this belongs to you and I
No matter where we are
We know where we belong

I can feel it inside me
In my bones
I am made out of the things that I love
I am me the most when I'm home
When I'm home
When I'm home

I love all the things we do
We are different
Your roots keep it close to you
Hold it forever

No matter where we are
We know where we belong

I can feel it inside me
In my bones
I am made out of the things that I love
I am me the most when I'm home
When I'm home
When I'm home

I've a feeling inside me
In my bones
I am made out of the things that I love
I am me the most when I'm home
When I'm home
When I'm home



2 ulasan:

  1. Hello, I want to subscribe for this web site to take most recent updates, so where can i do it please assist.


    Feel free to surf to my blog post - Michael Kors Outlet

    BalasPadam